The #TeamVenum boxing champions and our product engineers worked together to strategically study, design, and create the Elite boxing shoes. The support, stability, and grip of the Venum Elite boxing shoe have been put to the test by VENUM boxers Jorge Linares, Miguel Berchelt, and Juan Francisco Estrada in both live and training settings. Offering the greatest product on the market was our aim, not “just” another boxing shoe. Among the most difficult parts to create was the sole. It had to offer explosive support to enable a boxer to move very swiftly in any direction, even though it was important to combine qualities like lightness, strength, stability, and grip.
Features & Benefits
- Tri-material: Mesh honeycomb, PU Flex, and glossy PU patent.
- Rubber outsole: improved stability, durability, and traction.
- Enhanced comfort thanks to an insole with anatomical design. Bonded insole to stop slick surfaces. Ideal lateral assistance.
- Novel and innovative design.
- Tested and certified by Berchelt, Linares, and Estrada, three Venum athletes.
The Venum boxing shoe has to provide the wearer with safety and comfort in addition to these dynamic features. The insole was made to precisely accommodate the foot’s plantar arch without being overly thick or unpleasant. The Venum Elite’s mid-cut shape provides good lateral ankle support, which enables the wearer to control distance even though it is an attacker’s shoe. Defensive maneuvers are executed with ease. The “Honeycomb” mesh maximises comfort by allowing the foot to breathe even during the most strenuous exercises. It also increases the shoe’s durability and resistance. Despite being a Venum product, style and design have not been overlooked, even if performance was the main focus of the design.